Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:11:51 -0500
From: H D Moore <fdlist@...italoffense.net>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Firefox fun

Some of the reported crashes (IE 6, FF 1.5.0.5) could be the process
running out of memory; the current demonstration uses a huge block of
memory for reliability reasons. I should be able to tune the memory
allocation for the final exploit (to be included in the metasploit
framework). Thanks for all the feedback!

-HD