Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:17:51 +0800
From: "Big Bear" <cyberfox2002@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Fwd: about PROC vulnerability

Hello.
         I  had  downloaded  the  h00lyshit.c.  But  i  encountered
several  problems.  I  want  to  waste  your  several  minutes. Can you help
me?
         My  OS  is  Fedora  5.    Kernal:  2.6.11
         At  first,  i  encounterd    Permission  denied.  When  I  ran
the  exploit  to  the  line    "i  =  fork()",  the  error  is
printed.    And  ,  i  disabled  the  SELinux  in    /etc/selinux/config.
But  ,  an  new  error  is  coming  forth.    --    Exec  Format  Error
.    I  knew  AOUT  format  used  by  the  exploit  is  older  than  ELF.
So  i  opened  the  /boot/config- 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4  and modified
CONFIG_BINFMT_AOUT = y ( I also tried to  =m ). After rebooting , the error
is also in there . Exec format Error. .I confused ...   So can you give me
some advice ? Please .. Thanks.

Regards

Big Bear.

Content of type "text/html" skipped