Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:49:34 +1000
From: <ninjadaito@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Yahoo security consultant shrugs off Yahoo
	Finance defacement

Dear N3tD1ck,

Here in Oz we call your type a "wanker"; or alternately, an "Owner,
operator".  Please go somewhere else to squeeze your gerkin.

Love,
Ninja.
xxx

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 05:39:02 +1000 n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
wrote:
>n3td3v: silence is a sign of ignorance
>markiseiden: it's a sign of being an hour late for something.
>n3td3v: what about yahoo finance?
>n3td3v: are you not to blame?
>n3td3v: you were supposed to be protecting yahoo
>markiseiden: you're a tedious pain in the ass.
>n3td3v: yahoo pay you thousands of dollars a year not to get
>hacked by
>brazilian script kiddies
>markiseiden: well, at least they're brasilian, so they know how to
>have a good time.
>n3td3v: the buck never stops at anyone at yahoo, no one ever gets
>into trouble
>markiseiden: you have no standing to make accusations.
>markiseiden: i'm going now.
>n3td3v: someone was responsible for keeping those servers secure
>n3td3v: someone failed in their job description
>markiseiden: and it's your job to be witchhunter, accuser, judge,
>jury
>and executioner, right?  all on a volunteer basis.  of course,
>you've
>never had a job in any company working with other people or with
>actual products.
>markiseiden: i'm going now.
>n3td3v: trust me i'll say what i want this is a democratic country
>i live in
>n3td3v: i'll put this on fd
>n3td3v: i'm sick of people getting paid money to secure yahoo and
>when
>they get hacked no one gets into trouble
>n3td3v: where were yahoo's ethical hackers when yahoo got hacked?
>n3td3v: scracting their balls looking at their wage packet and
>sipping
>on a martini
>n3td3v: shaken not stirred
>n3td3v: wankers
>n3td3v: you were the one who is ment to have automated tools to
>scan
>netblocks at least once a week
>n3td3v: and pen test
>n3td3v: it looks like the kiddies pen tested for you
>n3td3v: you can bet they scanned with an automated tool and
>couldn't believe it
>n3td3v: they got so excited and made a custom "yahoo owned" logo
>n3td3v: got to go, bye
>n3td3v: this just prooves yahoo is worthless
>n3td3v: no matter how much money is pumped into securing yahoo
>n3td3v: you let yourselves down
>n3td3v: the money gone to your heads
>n3td3v: bye

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485