Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:50:22 -0400
From: "Stack Smasher" <stacksmasher@...il.com>
To: "Matt Burnett" <marukka@....com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: FD Charter

Dude, Go fuck yourself! If you don't like this list then don't
subscribe, simple as that. I think most people on this list believe
that censorship in any form is wrong whether you agree with what
people say or not. And to say that someones E-Mail message is "libel"
just shows you have no fucking clue what you are talking about, we own
the interweb, we create the laws and no one will ever stop us. That's
why this list is called "FULL DISCLOSURE" not Matt Burnett's fucking
whine blog about everything that is sad in my life.........

Stacksmasher

On 8/2/06, Matt Burnett <marukka@....com> wrote:
> The charter says the list is supposed to be "self-policing". How do
> we take action against offending members, short of a d0s? The charter
> also says that management can remove members for "spamming" or
> "misappropriation". Have anyone from management read any of n3td3v's
> posts? Am i the only on who considers n3td3v's posts to libel?
> Couldnt his/her advertising his/her own list be considered spam. I
> really want to know how a group can be self-policing if they have no
> ability to take action?

"If you see me laughing, you better have backups"