Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 06:41:08 +1000
From: "Josh L. Perrymon" <joshuaperrymon@...il.com>
To: "Peter Dawson" <slash.pd@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: HackingRFID group

The focus of the group is to share information freely on RFID attacks and
defences. I have opened the group up for everyone to join. If everyone
prefers it to be open then so be it.

My thoughts where to moderate who could join.. but then I realized that
didn't really offer any advantage at this point. I origionally thought it
may help keep the group focused on RFID instead of a lot of people joining
asking how to hack their school computers.

On with the show.

JP

On 8/4/06, Peter Dawson <slash.pd@...il.com> wrote:

>  I agree with Mike. and I am still awaiting for an answer to the Mike's q
> :"why is this private ??  "
>
> I scope <http://hasbrouck.org/blog/archives/001003.html> and track<http://www.engadget.com/2004/08/05/who-you-gonna-call-the-bluesniper/>RFID hacks. I would join your group but only if its open to public no
> strings attached. I would love  to share infonuggets with folks of akin
> interests. but, not in pvt mode... I prefer the nuggets to be  in fd mode..
> Knowledge is a commodity that needs to be shared with the community... but
> how the community views that knowledge is highly debatable.. and that's OT
> on this thread !!
>

>  On 8/3/06, mikeiscool <michaelslists@...il.com> wrote:
>
> > On 8/3/06, Josh L. Perrymon <joshuaperrymon@...il.com> wrote:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/hackingRFID
> >
> > I have started a private google group for discussing hacking RFID if
> > anyone is interested.
>
> why is it private?
>
> kind of ironic that you'd send a request for members in a private list via
> fd.
>
> -- mic

> --
> http://peterdawson.typepad.com
> PeterDawson Home of ThoughtFlickr's
> "This message is printed on Recycled Electrons."

Content of type "text/html" skipped