Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:11:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: vodka hooch <vodkahooch@...oo.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Getting rid of Gadi Evron and Dude VanWinkle

John Dietz <www.whitewolf@...il.com> wrote:    I personally have nothing against either of the individuals you mentioned, but in the interest of Full Disclosure and Freedom of Information I put together a quick little step-by-step on setting up a filter to blacklist an individual in GMail.  Please forgive its crudeness as I didn't put much effort into it, but it should give you what info you need to get the job done.

  sir we against gadi because full dis designed for emergency exploits gadi never post emergency exploits

  Creating a filter in GMail:
1.  Click on the create a filter link at the top to the right of the Search.
2.  If you want to filter mail based on who sends it, which is what it sounds like you are looking to do, put their email address in the From box.
3.  To make sure you typed it properly, click the "Test Search" button at the bottom and you should see all the emails from that individual in the bottom pane.
4.  Click "Next Step >>"
5.  I assume this filter is for a strict blacklist, so it might be easiest for you to check the "Delete it" option, however if you want to just place the email in a different section to where you don't have to look at it, You will want to create a label by selecting "New label..." in the drop-down box next to "Apply the label:".
6.  Type in the name of the new label in the pop-up box and click ok.
7.  Check the box "Skip the Inbox (Archive it)"
***NOTE*** The way GMail handles emails by placing them in threads of conversations instead of individually, this might not function quite as you may expect it to.
8.  Check the box next to "Also apply filter to # conversations below"
9.  Click "Create Filter"

  That's all there is to it.  Any existing emails from that user will be filtered and any new emails will be handled in the same way you chose without any further interaction from you.

  Cheers

  sir you hlp me lot secure gmail from no emergency exploit chat who gadi post thank you full dis

  -gs

http://mail.yahoo.com
Content of type "text/html" skipped