Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:17:55 -0400
From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle@...il.com>
To: "Paul Schmehl" <pauls@...allas.edu>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Re: Re: George Bush appoints a 9 year old to be
	the chairperson of the Information Security Deportment

On 8/29/06, Paul Schmehl <pauls@...allas.edu> wrote:
> Or this?
> <http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4781551.stm>
>
> "On the evening of 23 July, he and two other medics answered a call to
> rendezvous with an ambulance from Tibnin, in the hills to the east, to
> relay three civilian patients down to Tyre.
>
> Both ambulances were struck precisely by separate rockets as they were
> stopped at the roadside near Qana for the transfer."
>
> We now know this story is false - Hezbollah propaganda swallowed hook, line
> and sinker by the vaunted "unbiased" media.
>
> That includes your beloved BBC, BTW.

Look at the results of your search query: Not a CNN, MSNBC, NY Times,
ETC, among them.

Question: Why would the Jewish controlled media (CNN, MSNBC, NY Times,
ETC) not publish this story, considering it detracts from the validity
of the Hezbollah movement? Why arent these high ranking sights in the
search results, when all they have to reap is benefit from their
publications?

-JP<fight ignorance with ignorance>