Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:14:57 -0400
From: "Nish Bhalla" <nish@...uritycompass.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Free - Static Web Application Auditing Tool -
	Source Code (SWAAT)

We at Security Compass would like to announce our free, static web
application source code analysis tool called the Securitycompass Web
Application Analysis Tool or SWAAT.

Currently in its beta release, this .Net command-line tool searches through
source code for potential vulnerabilities in the following languages:

*	Java and JSP
*	ASP.Net
*	PHP

Using xml-based signature files, it searches for common functions and
expression which may lead to exploits. We believe that this tool will help
you in your ongoing source code analysis efforts.

Please visit http://www.securitycompass.com/ to download SWAAT. Future
releases of SWAAT would include plug-ins into popular IDE such as Visual
Studio .NET and Eclipse.

As the tool is still new, we appreciate any comments you have in
functionality and desired features. Please send any feedback to
swaat@...uritycompass.com. Thank you for your interest and we hope you are
able to benefit from this new tool!

Kind regards,

Nish.

Nishchal Bhalla
Founder, Security Compass
nish@...uritycompass.com
Phone: 647.722.4883/201.390.9198
Mobile: 732.614.1020
http://www.securitycompass.com <http://www.securitycompass.com/>

***
Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is
unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any
review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of
this message to the sender and
delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your
system.
***

Content of type "text/html" skipped