Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 23:06:54 +0200
From: Anders B Jansson <hdw@...listi.se>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: OT - Check this out - Full disclosure is apt
	for this

Now take a deep breath and chill out.
Noone has contradicted any of your claims, not here, not on wikipedia.

The only thing that has been said is that one single individual of the
many that reports on those issues has been discovered as a fake.

I for one is sure that a lot of what this and what other individuals have
reported is true and has happened.
But that doesn't mean that everyone who claims to have inside information
has.

And given that this individual is such an obvious fake using his statements
is actually hurting the truth, not helping it.

> trick Saudi Arabia that Sadam Hussein was attacking their border to allow
> army convoys to be deployed in their country,

Just had to comment on this one.
The trick they used was the known fact that Iraq occupied Kuwait.
Which isn't exaclty regarded as a trick, given that it was acknowleged
by all parties.

But I still think that the US 'liberation' if Iraq is one of the most
stupid, and possibly criminal, acts of foreign policy that has occured
for many many years.

And on this day when we remember the 3000 unarmed civilians who died in
the US I just hope that we don't forget the 30000 unarmed civilians who
died in Afghanistan shortly after.

// hdw