Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:10:03 -0700
From: "Andrew A" <gluttony@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Gita Ptacek

Dear Gita,

Does tqbf ever make you do ATM? Are you an ATM machine that he hacks
with default passwords? How hard of a time did other people have
sliding their cards through?

I'd bet on tqbf not having the balls to use the ATM machine. Is that
why you feel the need to pump inanity into w00w00 silc and the chisec
mailing list twenty-four hours each fucking day?

This is no personal issue with you. Just like all women, if allowed to
talk you will blabber on and on about things noone gives a shit about.
I'm just disappointed with Thomas. I thought he was the kind of guy
who had enough sense that he would stick his cock in your mouth to
shut you up. Obviously he needs to learn how to properly discipline a
woman in the bedroom.

Content of type "text/html" skipped