Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:12:14 -0500
From: "Nick Oliver" <nwoliver@...il.com>
To: "joshua@...e.ws" <joshua@...e.ws>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: ***SPAM*** Re: UNOFFICIAL ZERT PATCH CAUSES
	NYC PLANECRASH

Another interesting fact.  While Paul and I, the neocon barbarian Ugly
American right wing trash that we are, attempt to pass on information in a
thoughtful and civilized manner, the more enlightened, liberal,
free-thinking and rightous members of this list find it necessary to use
foul language and personal insults to get their points across.

>That's beyond hilarious.  The UN is a corrupt, useless organization that
>rapes helpless children in Africa and stands idly by while terrorists blow
>up innocent people.  I'd like nothing more than to kick them out of our
>country and use their building for something worthwhile.  France seems
>like a good location.  They're masters at talking and doing nothing.

Well said Paul.  I agree.  Which of you fine, high minded people out there
want to take on the corrupt, useless, resource sucking organization that is
the UN?  Pay their bills, provide them with office space, housing and
diplomatic immunity?
nwo

--
Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen.
There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor.

Content of type "text/html" skipped