Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:35:19 -0500
From: Paul Schmehl <pauls@...allas.edu>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: ***SPAM*** Re: UNOFFICIAL ZERT PATCH CAUSES
 NYC PLANECRASH

--On October 13, 2006 11:17:32 AM +1000 ninjadaito@...hmail.com wrote:

> Nick,
>
> Go educate yourself!  You'll catch up with the rest of the world
> eventually.
>
> Check this article out: -
> http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15280.htm

If that is what you call education, you're demented.  The entire article
is opinion without one single cite to anything factual to back it up.

> And lastly, the UN is no more than a tool that the USA uses to
> justify its global aggression, to be ignored when it chooses.

That's beyond hilarious.  The UN is a corrupt, useless organization that
rapes helpless children in Africa and stands idly by while terrorists blow
up innocent people.  I'd like nothing more than to kick them out of our
country and use their building for something worthwhile.  France seems
like a good location.  They're masters at talking and doing nothing.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/

Content of type "application/pkcs7-signature" skipped