Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:56:29 -0500
From: Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen@...ech.edu>
To: 0 0 <0192a0339@...glemail.com>,
	full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Keylogger

This seems like a rip-off.  How is it making itself startup?  Most of
the usual means are tracked by various programs (such as Spybot S&D).
Since it uses ordinary email, the recipient's ISP or company could
easily notice (especially with the convenient hourly pattern).  Also,
why would you display error messages? This only attracts the user's
attention to the computer, and makes it likely that they'll call in tech
support.

Matthew Flaschen

0 0 wrote:
> Yesterday I finished programming a keylogger, and have decided to sell it
> online for a small price.  I have posted here because I believe people
> would
> be interested in a hacking tool such as this - keyloggers are the easiest
> and quickest way to obtain an email password.  Here are its features:
>
> -> Undetectable by ALL antivirus products in use today.
> -> Remains on victim's computer permanently (adds to startup).
> -> Bypasses Windows Firewall.
> -> Sends logs via email to your chosen email account.
> -> Logs include computer information, current window name, and of course
> logged keystrokes.
> -> Logs are sent hourly.
> -> Displays fake error message to user.
>
> My pricing plans are:
>
> -> $11 = Keylogger.
> -> $16 = Keylogger + Source code.
> -> +$5 to either for access to all future updates.
>
> I only accept paypal/credit card.
>
> Buying this product is simple - simply fill in the template below and email
> it to me at the below address (replace [at] with @):
>
> richard.williams140 [at] googlemail.com

> To: (me)
> Subject: Keylogger Purchase
>
> My chosen purchase: (enter what you wish to buy here)
> Send logs to: (your chosen email here)
>
> (enter any notes on the purchase here)

> After receiving your email, I will enter your details into the keylogger
> and
> compile it new for you.  Upon finishing this, I will email you back and let
> you know where you need to send the paypal money to (or pay via credit
> card).  After receiving your money, I will send the keylogger and
> instructions to you by email.
>
> After receiving the program, it really is as simple as sending it to
> someone, telling them to run it, and watching the logs appear in your email
> account!

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (251 bytes)