Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:55:29 +0530
From: "Jeb Osama" <mkmaxx@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Keylogger

> Yesterday I finished programming a keylogger

How nice :)

, and have decided to sell it
> online for a small price.

How very nice :)

  I have posted here because I believe people would
> be interested in a hacking tool such as this - keyloggers are the easiest
> and quickest way to obtain an email password.  Here are its features:

Cant wait!

-> Undetectable by ALL antivirus products in use today.

Isnt  any new one? Or maybe you do morphine. (and UPX?)

-> Remains on victim's computer permanently (adds to startup).

My stuff usually lasts no more than 2 days :(

-> Bypasses Windows Firewall.

Ha

-> Sends logs via email to your chosen email account.

stupid smtp!

-> Logs include computer information, current window name, and of course
> logged keystrokes.

 stupid GetForegroundWindow, GetAsyncKeyState!

-> Logs are sent hourly.

stupid Timer

-> Displays fake error message to user.

This one beats me.. how do you do it?

My pricing plans are:

> -> $11 = Keylogger.
> -> $16 = Keylogger + Source code.
> -> +$5 to either for access to all future updates.

What about bug fixes?

I only accept paypal/credit card.

Base?

Buying this product is simple - simply fill in the template below and email
> it to me at the below address (replace [at] with @):
>
> richard.williams140 [at] googlemail.com

wasnt that supposed to be richard.williams140@...glemail.com or were you
trying to obfuscate it?