Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:31:53 +0200
From: "Emmanouil Gavriil" <egavriil@...tinel.gr>
To: "full-disclosure" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Phising Alert

Fake emails reported to Sentinel related to National Bank Of Greece.

The message is the following:

Dear Customer:

NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE is constantly striving to provide you  with more convenience,control, and security to assist in managing your finances.

As part of our ongoing effort to help reduce the abuse on our  online Banking and guide you from frequently fraud transactions.

we are  currently carrying out a security Server upgrade to improve the security of our  online banking service we hereby urge you to verify your information on file  with us.

To Begin the verification process of  your online records, Please click on the reference link below:

click here (http://41674.com/nbg.gr/en/homebank.htm)

Thank you for using NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE!

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be  answered. For assistance, please call using our automated telephone service by  calling 210-9479999 or 210-4834100
24 hours a day, seven days a week. .

Sincerely,
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE.

Emmanouil Gavriil