Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 06:05:36 +0100
From: endrazine <endrazine@...il.com>
To: Gadi Evron <ge@...uxbox.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Anonymizing RFI Attacks Through Google

Hi Gadi,

I beg your pardon, but either I missed the purpose of this post, or you
discovered hot water :
this process of attack is a mere waste of time if one only reaches
anonymity : in order to
give google this new url to crawl, you'd have to either create a web
page that points to this
very page, or enter the url in the google database directly using their
form. None of those two
options are safer than attacking the website directly (google might vey
well log your actions),
so  what's the point ?

Also, most features in the web (like free emails, online scanning,
pinging, lookup, etc., most
applets allowing you to use irc, ftp or other services...) can be used
to Anonymise (or at least "proxify")
attacks. So why focusing on google and search engines specifically ?

To be honest, my biggest issue with this post is its lack of
technicallity : no offense, but I can hardly see
anything that isn't public knowlege in this post.

Regards,

endrazine-