Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:45:39 +1100
From: "Greg" <full-disclosure3@...andyman.com.au>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Nmap Online

I don't wish to upset anyone but that answer has to be the craziest FIRST
"port of call" approach I have seen used. I get plenty of those sorts of
calls. I take about 30 seconds time on the phone for almost all of them. I
say "Pull the power plug out of the router. Wait 10 seconds, plug it back in
and wait another 10 seconds. OK, try now" and almost all of them report it
works well.

So why would I need and how could I use Nmap online to tell me the router
went crazy and locked up?

Besides, wouldn't it be just as easy to use the Nmap sitting on my computer
if I decided I needed to use it?

Greg.