Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:37:43 -0500
From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle@...il.com>
To: lwang@...ng.org
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Google pageranked 4 doamin on sale...

On 12/8/06, Louis Wang <lwang@...ng.org> wrote:
>     I'd like to sell my web site http://www.lwang.org. It has google
> pageranked 4, and full control of domain. The web server is in Czech,
> it has 500M space and 5G traffic per month.

is it pageranked #4 for the word  "wang"?

what is the czech work for Willie the One Eyed Wonder Weasel??

anyways, if you are going to try and sell a site based on its rank,
and assuming you arent talking about smell, you might want to include
the category. Even though you said its a security related site; the
content isnt always a guarantee of the category it is associated with,
see: disney pr0n googlebombing, etc, etc.

We could look it up, but not only are FD'ers notoriously lazy, as you
are the "salesman" you might want to try and attract lazy marks,.. err
buyers.

-JP<wang dang doodle, selling off his google>

Bonus wang link with a hat-tip to Larry Seltzer for providing it,
maybe NSFW depending on where you W:
http://www.starma.com/penis/penis.html