Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:16:50 -0800
From: "Bill Stout" <bill.stout@...enborder.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [OOT] Thesis for master degree

Here are a few ideas:

- The threat of rogue Virtual machines - the inside man

- Disassembling Vista Security

- Investigating organized computer crime

- The mythical network perimeter

- Data flow analysis of confidential information within corporations

- Distribution and access of personal data

Just suggestions, but your thesis should be of a topic which is a
passion for you and holds your interest.  Your thesis topic may affect
your next few years of employment, so invest in something that will be
around for awhile (don't write about a technology approaching end of
life).

Bill Stout