Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:52:31 -0500
From: <exposeyourass@...h.ai>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Sacure Enterprise Security - A Farce

List,
     I am the Director of I.T. for a business located near
Manhattan NY. I am going to keep this post anonymous because I was
"strongly advised" to "let things slide".  But never the less, I
need to ask others about this "company" called Sacure and this
person named  Jeff.

    A while back Jeff who apparently owns the Enterprise Security
company called "Sacure"  mentioned a few things that struck me as
hogwash. The first was when he told me that he had a particular
employee on his team that was souly responsible for the
Tru64/HP/DMCA fiasco.  My first impression was to think that his
company had some skill under their belt, but when I asked if I
could meet this "person" he evaded the question... and needless to
say I never met anyone.

    So I decided to google a bit. In the process of googling I
learned that there was no single person responsible for the HP
incident. Instead, i learned that the entire ordeal revolved around
this group called SNOsoft.  I took the liberty of contacting one of
the SNOsoft people (who will also remain anonymous) and I found
that they knew who Jeff was but never worked with him.  Now that
struck me as odd seeing as Jeff told me that at the time he was
working with this "person".

Jeff flat out lied to my face...  and that wasn't the only time. In
fact, with a bit of research I was able to determine that nearly
all the stories he'd fed to me were lies...  but we won't go into
the rest of them here because I'd be writing for ever.

 I did take a bit more time to look at the sacure website and found
that other things didn't add up, like their customer portal which
appears to be fake and their live help that is never answered by a
human being.  Are they even a real company?!?!

    Has anyone ever work with Sacure (http://www.sacure.com) or has
anyone ever met this Jeff person? Is his name even Jeff?

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485