Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 19:36:52 +0100
From: endrazine <endrazine@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: CCC: Monochrom,
 hackers and art (plus other videos and presentations)

Hi dear list,

<usual politeness>
Happy new year, etc... ;)
</usual politness>

I have apparently not attended any talk (besides those on RFID) Gadi did...

Technically speaking, the best talks I have seen (security wise) were :

* Unusual bugs by Ilja :
    http://events.ccc.de/congress/2006/Fahrplan/events/1456.en.html

* An amazing one man show by Dan Kaminsky ;) :
    http://events.ccc.de/congress/2006/Fahrplan/events/1713.en.html

* the 3 RFID hacking talks on day 2 :
    http://events.ccc.de/congress/2006/Fahrplan/day_2.en.html
    The talk by Melanie Rieback was very instructive in spite of some
very discutable commercial propaganda (imho).

Joanna's talk was also refreshing for non technical reasons ;p

Regards,

endrazine-

PS: Tonnerre's lecture was also interesting for anyone involved with
open source development.
PPS: Thx to ppl who spent time socializing a bit, I had a great time
sharing ideas with you :)