Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 21:17:58 +0000
From: n3td3v <crewxsecurity@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: flag as cyber terrorism

[headline dork reference]

The latest scandal in infosec:

[descriptive dork reference]

We were never sure what defines cyber terrorism and a cyber terrorist
but now n3td3v via cnet news unleashes the propaganda that points to
the month of bugs trend as being the "defined cyber terrorism threat".

I looked up wikipedia as part of my research and it said something
like the "destruction of the internet" major drama "bringing down
backbones and infrastructure!"

No peeps it isn't about that, cyber terrorism is finally here in 2007
and defined by n3td3v in the way of a month of <add vendor /
government here> bugs.

Read my "talkback" via the cnet links to learn more about why the
"cyber terrorism" threat is finally defined.

[media dork reference]

http://search.news.com/click?sl,news.56.282.1552.0.8.apple.0,http%3A%2F%2Fnews%2Ecom%2Ecom%2FApple%2Bguru%2Bcombats%2Bmonth%2Bof%2Bbugs%2F2100%2D1002_3%2D6146886%2Ehtml

http://search.news.com/click?sl,news.56.282.1552.0.3.apple.0,http%3A%2F%2Fnews%2Ecom%2Ecom%2FThe%2Bgood%2Band%2Bthe%2Bbad%2Bof%2Bbug%2Bcampaigns%2F2100%2D1002_3%2D6147026%2Ehtml

http://search.news.com/click?sl,news.56.282.1552.0.2.apple.0,http%3A%2F%2Fnews%2Ecom%2Ecom%2FMac%2BViews%2BWill%2Bbug%2Bcampaign%2Bbenefit%2BApple%2Bsecurity%2F2009%2D1042_3%2D6146952%2Ehtml