Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:30:49 +0300
From: 3APA3A <3APA3A@...URITY.NNOV.RU>
To: XFOCUS Security Team <security@...cus.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Multiple OS kernel insecure handling of stdio
	file descriptor

Dear XFOCUS Security Team,

 A  more  complicated  variant  of  this  vulnerability  (exhausting all
 available  descriptors  and closing standard one) was reported by Joost
 Pol  for  BSD  systems. It's very funny to see commercial Unix variants
 were not checked against it and simplest variant of this attack was not
 fixed for 5 years.

 See: http://security.nnov.ru/news1956.html

--
~/ZARAZA