Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:38:49 -0500
From: <auto178855@...hmail.com>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>, <simon@...soft.com>
Subject: Re: iDefense Q-1 2007 Challenge -I WILL BUY FOR
	MORE

Number one:

1. An affidavit from your soliciters or accountant's that
USD750.000 has ever been dispensed through your company or your
proxy company

2. An affidavit from your solictier's or accounttants, that you,
your so-called "client (who is you sno shit) have ever paid out
"upto" 750.ooo usd {citing in some cases}

PUT UP SHUT UP OR FUCK OFF. YOU COULDN'T FIND A VULN IF YOU TRIED.

PROOF EVERY ONE WRONG LOUD MOUTH.