Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:29:53 -0800 (PST)
From: V Vendetta <v.wikipedia@...oo.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Wikipedia and Pedophilia

Full Dislosure: Wikipedia

"VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. "

Hello, this is V. I am an ex-administrator and former member of the arbitration committee at wikipedia.  My account has over 20,000 edits, and simply don't have the energy for this corruption go on any longer.  Some of you may know me, but my identity is simply irrelevant.  I come to you in under the protection of bantown - who have agreed to offer me protection in turn for speaking out.  There are many higher ups at the wikimedia right now who wish to have me "taken care of" -- I have moved my house, and completely changed my new identity to keep safe from them.  I don't want them to do me the same way they did before.

Also, I apologize for my english - as it is only my second language.

The Wikipedia ideology is like communism - all the people working together in harmony - it sounds like... Peace.  It's idealism at its highest level.

Wikipedia has been a safe-harbor for pedophilia a way too long.  Today I am going to share with full-disclosure irrefutable proof of these claims.

Not that anyone in their right mind depends on this website, but what I am seeing here is beyond frightening - the world should come together to have this site closed forever.

Ironically enough, the people who claim Wikipedia has an association with pedophilia are the very people Wikipedia refuse to allow our web page to link to (Encyclopedia Dramatica, anyone?)  Odd, seeing as there assertion was correct, when viewing their website I stumbled upon this user:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Shaericell

A 14 year old girl - With pictures, full name, and comments about her being "hot" -- no doubt by men much older than her.  Observing closely, she even been "adopted" by a wiki-family.  So now Wikipedia is basically a cross between Neopets, Fan fiction, and MySpace.

The administration system is corrupt -- if anything it's the right-wing administrators who are causing the harm.  Jimbo (the sites co-founder) is simply trying to be nice, holding his temper, as he knows bursting out on them will cause them to rebel and attack what he helped build.

Many of users on this website are in their teens - or younger.  These are the people who edit supposedly encyclopedic for the whole world to see.  I have failed all 4 term papers in 2004 because I used Wikipedia as a reference.  Countless other students at Harvard were expelled for it's use, yet paid off by the Wikimedia foundation not to contact the press.

It goes even deeper - supposed pedophiles such as MONGO, Tony Sidaway -- and upcoming ones like Andrew "Tawker" Wallwork, Chris "Slowkingman" Larberg, Alex "Shadow42" Rowe, etc. are starting to infiltrate the site with seeds sewn deeply into the core of the site.  Worse yet, they are right-wing, and completely non-apologetic police, which subscribe to a secret code in their "cabal".  They believe in censoring anything bad about themselves - yet will continue to spread pedophilic propaganda on #wikipedia in freenode.

Chris Larberg, a fat, "Christian, Right-wing, Boyscout" student on UCLA patrols #wikipedia, and actually has the audacity to admit he breaks to the rules to his fulfill his own agenda. (that's what the Seekrit Cabal is)

They simply don't understand how society works.  No one at wikipedia does.  The project is doomed to failure.

Wikipedia is fine if you are looking for information on minor star wars characters, but if you have serious work you need done, I highly recommend purchasing Microsoft Encarta.  Encarta is the de facto is pure, factual, and well-written explanation on countless numbers of topics; professional.  You won't regret it -- You'll never here another whine or melp from the teenagers on that site again.

Finally, I will close this with a few "anti-wikipedia" (truth) websites:
- http://www.wikipedia-watch.org - home of the wikipedia accountability project
- http://www.wikitruth.info (frequently ddos'd by wikipedia users, may be working now)
- http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Wikipedia - satire site debunks wikipedia corruption

Need Mail bonding?