Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:31:21 +0100
From: Gianluca Giacometti <gianluca.giacometti@...pd.it>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: (Psexec on *NIX)

Hi,
some years later but we're having the same problem in our lab.
I'm developing an administrative tool through an internal website in
PHP, which runs on a linux machine. We have 150 computers and we
already use some linux commands to interact with our computers
through the website.
Moreover I already use PSExec on my windows PCs to do all the stuff.
What I would like to do is use just the website platform and for that
reason I'm looking for something similar to PSExec under linux.
Did you solve the problem? Have you been able to find out something
interesting? Should I give up with this?

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestion you can give me.

Best regards

Gianluca Giacometti

Dr. Gianluca Giacometti
PINECA - University of Padova