Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 21:00:49 -0600
From: SirDarckCat <sirdarckcat@...il.com>
To: "Ben Bucksch" <news@...ksch.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: JavaScript inLine Debugger - The fastest web
	sites debugger (technique, not a tool)

Hi!

well "javascript:" is not an URL is an URI..
the document is not about the name of the technique (JaSiLDBG is the "code
name" we decided to use, you are free to name it as you want).

the document really is a handbook on how to use the "javascript" URI for
debugging web sites "on the fly".. I think that most of the persons that
should know how to use "javascript URI" for debugging purposes doesn't know
it, that's why we wrote the document.

about the attribute/property issue, I think you are right :P there has been
a problem when transcribing the document from my notes :P

Greetz!!

--
Att.
SirDarckCat@...il.com