Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:10:54 +0000 (GMT)
From: skyout@....net
To: Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen@...ech.edu>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Phishmarket #2 (IFrame Spoofing/XSS on
 Austrian bank sites)

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:47:44 -0500
Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen@...ech.edu> wrote:

> skyout@....net wrote:
> > Dear Sir or Madam,
> >
> > I want to point your attention to a new list, that shows up to 40 (!)
> > vulnerabilities on Bank sites of Austria and proves another time
> > how insecure online banking still is. The list is publicly available under:

> > http://baseportal.com/baseportal/phishmarkt/at
>
> From the page:
> > All used techniques are well known for many years and can be
> > considered state-of-the-art.
>
> Huh?

Using search fields (as the most common way) to spoof/manipulate the
content of the page can often easily be solved by filtering the input
value and THIS should be well known to every good (web)coder for years.

So: It is nothing new, people do it wrong, again and again (since years,
just that it now gets more and more public).

That's all ;)

SkyOut