Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:57:28 +0200
From: Mihai Dontu <mihai.dontu@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: firefox 2.0.0.2 crash

On Friday 09 March 2007 20:31, Tõnu Samuel wrote:
> Can be dupe but in fast browsing over topics I did not discovered this
> exploit:
>
> http://people.zoy.org/~sam/firefox-crash-save-session-before-clicking.gif
>

> I do NOT know anything else than this url. Just seen it in random
> discussion and anyone else I asked knows nothing. Current tests indicate
> that Mozilla 2.0.0.2 gets killed within second, 1.5.0.10 survives.
>
>    Tõnu

   Nasty one.
   However, it's not an actual crash (no core left), rather a problem with the way X events are handled.

"
The program 'firefox-bin' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)'.
  (Details: serial 55510 error_code 11 request_code 53 minor_code 0)
"

--
Mihai Donțu