Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:33:11 -0400
From: "Mike N" <niceman@....net>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Phishtank.com Gone?

It's back now.   From the owner:

For a few hours earlier today, the PhishTank.com domain name was in
"renewal required" status. All is corrected now. I hope very few
people noticed, but I'm glad that two of those who did emailed us via
support@...shtank.com.

We've renewed the domain name for another two years, and we will
investigate fully tomorrow how this happened. The frustrating part is
that we _did_ put in a renewal order for the domain in late February,
in plenty of time... but it wasn't processed for some reason. Our
fault for not confirming everything.

Happy Sunday (at least on the West Coast of the USA).

John