Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:52:42 -0700
From: "Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]" <sbradcpa@...bell.net>
To: stefan.kelm@...orvo.de
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: More information on ZERT patch for ANI 0day

Hardly.

Don't remember that last Zero day in 2006 do you?

The Zert folks have coded up zero day patches before (VML and WMF
anyone?) and are folks actively out in the community.  While I'm not
ready yet to install third party patches on systems, I admire them for
the community need that they are reacting to.  Gadi and the crew work
hard and have my respect for their efforts.

If you are willing to evaluate the eEye patch, Zert's should be higher
on your list as well since reportedly it works better than eEye's.

Regardless it's a moot point.  The real patch is out.
Install that one.  It's on Windows update now.