Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 02:34:01 +0200
From: "ad@...poverflow.com" <ad@...poverflow.com>
To: George Ou <george_ou@...architect.net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Windows .ANI LoadAniIcon Stack Overflow

Affected Software:

Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition and Microsoft Windows XP
Professional x64 Edition Service Pack 2
Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service
Pack 1, and Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 for Itanium-based Systems, Microsoft
Windows Server 2003 with SP1 for Itanium-based Systems, and Microsoft
Windows Server 2003 with SP2 for Itanium-based Systems
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition and Microsoft Windows Server
2003 x64 Edition Service Pack 2
Windows Vista
Windows Vista x64 Edition

all patches are out without xp sp1 and no warning that I'm seriously at
risk if i'm not urgently upgrading to sp2, no way! I'll keep my cheese =)