Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:27:33 +0200
From: uberspritzer@....net
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Hackers uniting against Iran?

"United Hackers" <united_against_islam@...l.com> wrote sometime:

(sucking logo)

> We, the Hackers United against the Threat of Islam to the Freedom of
> Thought and Peace are hereby declaring open war against the evils of
> Islam. The axis of evil must be stopped and destroyed.

then get a rifle and kill bush and his junta. then proceed... thanks in advance.

> The United
> States of America is planning a demonstration of military force
> against the evil nation of Iran.

it has been known for weeks now that this is planned for months, as
well as the israel invasion of lebanon was ([0], [1], etc) with their fundamental christians' idiotic belief in 'armageddon'.

> As of the moment of this
> announcement, a Cyber War has been declared against Iran. We do this
> to assit the United States of America in their war against the evils
> of Islam.
>
> The first operation in this war was the secretive Operation Screaming
> Eagle. This has been an ongoing preparation for battle, mapping out
> critical Internet infrastructure to the Nation of Iran, as well as
> determining passwords, access codes and vulnerable attack vectors for
> gaining access to Iranian systems, including routers and servers.

you mean that half a dozen T1 lines over there? l33t!

> Many Iranian machines have backdoors installed, and many routers have
> been broken into had have had their login security mechanisms
> comprimised.
>
> At dawn of April 06, 2007, the Hackers United against the Threat of
> Islam shall initiate the largest, multinational, coordinated attack
> against a nation's infrastructure ever witnessed. Hackers from the
> United States of America,

okay, the US is pretty well known for war: native americans, korea,
vietnam, iraq, iraq, afghanistan, iraq, iran and the many many
forgotten wars.

> Great Britain,

"I'm with stupid" -- a great song!

> Norway, France, Italy,
> Brazil,

brazil never started a war. why should they do now? in contrast to the US, they do NOT suck.

> Germany

started two world wars, never 'succeeded' the way they intended (kudos to the red army :)

> and Russia will launch attacks against Iran's
> infrastructure,

russia? help the US? in 2007? ROTFL!

> disabling all IP-based communication and facilitating
> attacks against their terrorist targets.

blahblahblah

> Islam must be stopped. And the Hackers United against the Threat of
> Islam are there to do the job.

canada must be stopped! [2] this is real evil stuff! nuke canada!

> Shout outs to everyone united against Islam. We stand together to
> face this threat to humanity.

the threat to humanity is capitalism as it makes 100,000+ human beings
die of hunger every day and spreads wars, poison and evil all over the
planet. it's like cancer.

[0] -- http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/03/28/150/

[1] -- http://www.911blogger.com/node/5931

[2] -- http://www.stopthesealhunt.ca

Download attachment "0,1020,837559,00.jpg" of type "image/jpeg" (41942 bytes)