Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 14:03:32 +0200
From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@...ce-dsl.net>
To: ericscher@....com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Hackers uniting against Iran?

> After trying to sort through the quotes and re-quotes; I'm really not
> sure who made the following statement:
>
> QUOTE:
> ==============================
> ...that's not true.
> when western countries
> (GB, USA) joined in WWII,
> the battle was already
> won by the russian red army.
> ==============================
>

> Regardless, that statement is historically inaccurate. Not just a
> little inaccurate... COMPLETELY inaccurate.

The US was 'fighting' japan from 1941, thusly 'officially' in war with
Germany, too. At this time, US soldiers did NOT fight germans, and they
did not fight the Holocaust; they fought a proxy war.

The US (amongst others) came to the european continent on June 6th,
1944. At that time, the red army already conquered more than two thirds
of the area of nazi germany. The germans already had lost the war.
(There was never a 'winner' in wars, btw.)

> Between nonsense like that from people who apparently never bothered
> to open a history book

Oh yeah, I'm sure I read much more than you did; even ultra-basic
mistakes are made here and screamed out into the world, e.g. talking
about a 'communist state'. There just is no such thing, per
definitionem.

> and ridiculous statements like; "One man's
> terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

It's correct. Imagine a nigger (I use this word out of a reason!)
bombing the 'Dorcia' in New York and leaving a letter that while people
there are just blatant, decadent assholes tens of thousands of africans
die of hunger -- guess what: He'll be a hero.

Kill 'em all -- God (George W. Bush, in this context) will sort 'em out.

> it is completely obvious
> that practically the only people left on this list are dumbasses,
> script kiddies and refugees from Dumb-O-Craptic Underground.

You're writing this in front of a mirror, eh? :)

> Not that anyone except me cares, but it seems to me that the S/N
> ratio here has finally reached a fatal level.
>
> No point in sticking around to watch the body rot.

blahblah.