Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 14:18:11 +0200
From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@...cworks.net>
To: jptrash@...online.net
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Hackers uniting against Iran?

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:25:41 +0000 (GMT)
jptrash@...online.net wrote:

> Timo, one has to wonder if your utter ignorance is intential as a
> troll, or a sign of an idiot?  I'm leaning towards the latter.

Sez the man with 'trash' in his name. umkay.

> Please read up on exactly who signed a non-agression pact with
> germany (hint, it wasn't the US or GB),

Ah, you didn't even understand that this was a fake.

So, history lessons in the US (sponsored by Coca Cola, Halliburton,
Northop-Grumman etc.) are already that bad? :)

> and perhaps some light
> reading on the north african and italian campains (hint: "Rommel"
> seems like a pretty german surname to me).

Yes, it is. And by the way he is still a hero to german governments.
THAT is really a sign of the times...

> Well, since it's now well
> past "dawn on April 6", one has to ask... how'd the iranian assult
> go?

Did the US drop bunker breaker nukes? No. Why not?