Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 09:07:14 -0700
From: "George Ou" <george_ou@...architect.net>
To: "'Raven Alder'" <raven@...eyedcrow.net>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Security Researcher Not Particularly
	Humiliated

Yeah that's a stupid accusation against you Raven.  He was suggesting
somehow that if you get your machine owned then you can't be protecting
other people's computers or something and that was really retarded.  Yes he
WAS a troll.

As for Apple going to the press to humiliate you, that's very typical of
their PR operation.  After the SecureWorks incident and after I spoke with
their PR, I know them all too well.  But even I'm shocked that they would
bring your boyfriend in to this.

Thanks for taking the tough questions from the audience.  Don't mind this
jerk and don't mind Apple.  You have nothing to be ashamed of.  Keep up the
good work.

George Ou