Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:26:44 +0100
From: n3td3v <n3td3v@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: War against Iran: Update from front lines

On 4/10/07, Hackers United <against_islam@...l.com> wrote:
>  _      _____   ___    ____  _  __  _______  ___   _  __
>  | | /| / / _ | / _ \  / __ \/ |/ / /  _/ _ \/ _ | / |/ /
>  | |/ |/ / __ |/ , _/ / /_/ /    / _/ // , _/ __ |/    /
>  |__/|__/_/ |_/_/|_|  \____/_/|_/ /___/_/|_/_/ |_/_/|_/
>                   Hackers United against the Threat of Islam
>  FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                        ANTI-MUSLIM LEAGUE
>
> April 10, 2007, 1000Z
>
> Hackers United Update from the Front Lines
>
> The Hackers United against the Threat of Islam have continued their stance at
> readiness, awaiting the strike by American forces on the physical infrastructure
> of Iran. During the waiting period, Operation Screaming Eagle has continued
> with a significant degree of success, preparing for surgical strikes on core
> routers owned by the Telecommunication Company of Iran (a puppet corporation
> of this corrupt, Islamic-extremist held nation's "government"), including
> several Cisco 7200, Cisco 12000 and Cisco 7500 series routers. As well, several
> computers at Iranian universities have been taken control of in preparation.
>
> The freedom-loving Hackers at the front have been joined by their Israeli
> brothers in arms who stand strong beside them, bringing their unique experience
> and talents in dealing with the threat of Islam to their well-being. Their
> numbers were added to the battle group, as well as hackers taking up the cause
> in Canada, China and Poland who understand the threat of Islam to continued
> growth and well-being of the world, as well as the need to bring governments
> devoted to protecting the rights and freedoms of the citizens of a nation,
> including the right to religion, and the separation of religion from state
> affairs.
>
> Preparations shall continue for attacks to be launched against the Iranian
> infrastructure, and when the day comes we will be ready.
>
> Islam must be stopped. And the Hackers United against the Threat of Islam are
> there to do the job.
>
> Shout outs to everyone united against Islam. We stand together to face this
> threat to humanity.

[quote]

Storm Worm exploits Mideast tensions
Published: 2007-04-09

 Unknown attackers released a deluge of new Storm Worm variants over
the weekend, using fake headlines warning of U.S. and Israeli attacks
on Iran to pique the curiosity of potential victims.

The misnamed Storm Worm--in reality a Trojan horse program spammed out
by attackers' bot nets--needs a trusting victim to open the attached
file in order to infect the user's system. The subject lines of the
e-mail messages that carry the program as an attachment use the
tensions in the Middle East to convince users to open the file.
Subject lines include "USA Just Have Started World War III," "Missle
Strike: The USA kills more then 20000 Iranian citizens," "Israel Just
Have Started World War III," and "USA Missile Strike: Iran War just
have started," according to antivirus vendors.

The latest round of variants has repacked the program with different
settings to fairly successfully evade antivirus defenses.

The Storm Worm is also called Trojan.Peacomm by security firm
Symantec, the owner of SecurityFocus, and Win32.Zhelatin by antivirus
firm F-Secure.

[quote/]

http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/478

Do you know anything about this?