Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:18:50 +0200
From: "Marco Ermini" <markoer@...koer.org>
To: n3td3v <n3td3v@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [++++SPAM++++] Fwd: threat to corporate
	security

On 4/10/07, n3td3v <n3td3v@...il.com> wrote:
[...]
> Do not play with n3td3v's intelligence, we've already harvested
> mailboxes for Yahoo Inc, we've got internal operational data for Yahoo
> Inc. Employees are doing more than saying they are out of office or
> the dates they are coming back, they are openly talking about other
> stuff as well.

Of course I am not questioning the intelligence on anyone. Polite
people don't do such thing. I don't know you so I can't judge you,
that's all :-) and if I have remarks on that, I don't do them in a
public mailing list. It would be simply lame.

Still, I found quite strange that you use - in what seems to be a kind
of "official communication" - one of the worst English ever seen
(which doesn't testify for professionality. Still bear in mind, I am
not judging anyone...) or that you talk in pluralis majestatis like
you were the Queen :-)

Apart from jokes, what I am questioning is that you really have a clue
of such organisations, apart from always pointing your finger to Yahoo
- which should have done something to you I guess :-) are you a
disgrunted former employee? :-)

> We will release collect.txt if we need to prove the full scale of the issue.

I am not so interested personally .-)

> Look below for an example:
[...]

Ok, I trust you that Yahoo is sending their out of office out to the
world. Therefore I suggest you to say "some" corporations or just
"Yahoo".

Cheers
--
Marco Ermini