Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:25:43 -0400
From: <neal.krawetz@....hush.com>
To: "Saeed Abu Nimeh" <sabunime@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Spam is funny!

Yes, it's interesting to find that attacks of all sorts (spam,
phishing, and infiltration) are becoming targeted now.  Previously,
attacks were unsophisticated and limited to the unsecured, random
hosts that were vulnerable to dropstatd.  Now it seems these
attackers are catching up and developing slightly more
sophisticated tools for everything.

I fear we are entering a brave new world of information security,
and we need to worry about the next generation of threats.

- - neal

http://www.hackerfactor.com/blog/

--
Click to lower your debt and consolidate your monthly expenses
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1QPROIIkarOB2vKnhtK0un5Esh/