Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:12:13 -0400
From: "Stack Smasher" <stacksmasher@...il.com>
To: "Marco Ermini" <markoer@...koer.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: INVASION OF THE CHILD HACKERS

I think most people read my message and get from it what they want, no she
is not in front of the computer instead of outdoor activities, she is on the
computer after dinner and before bath time and bedtime and it is SUPERVISED.
I think that basic things like just being able to use a mouse and touch pad
build on hand eye coordination and the whole point is to be comfortable with
technology. I don't know what country you live in but the computer programs
in US schools suck badly. I agree that she should learn a second or third
language but it will be Chinese and Spanish and maybe German as these will
help her in her future more than any other.

P.S. I would be living in the Netherlands if I could convince my wife to
move : )

--
"If you see me laughing, you better have backups"

Content of type "text/html" skipped