Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:34:57 +0200
From: "Ross Brown" <rossbrown42@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: eEye Announcement, CEO blog and addiction

Hi,

My name is Ross Brown, eEye Squirting Research CEO
(http://technobabylon.typepad.com).

I'm an addict. I'm addicted to the same all-dancing, all-singing crap
that this so-called "security industry" is made of. I sell utterly
flawed products through my company and employ brilliant individuals
such as Marc Maiffret who can't even read. I also work for the company
who was behind Code Red and nowadays pretends to promote "responsible
disclosure". We are nothing but blood sucking animals. We suck the
motivation and altruism out of the really talented people, and turn
them into industry whores.

We are the ones making this whole security consultant image. College
degree, responsible individual with a dog and nice family, with a
feminist girlfriend who buys "French donuts" and cracks you up every
night. We are utterly hopeless, and thus we are being owned by crack
commandos from outerspace.

We have tainted the whole thing already. We manipulate people through
press releases, we release "0-day patches" and products that allegedly
protect from the problems that "the bad guys" create. We are the ones
who buy "exploits", information from third-parties and anything that
can boost our market share by spreading fear. We create the problems
for the solutions we sell. But we are retarded enough that our own
products are flawed to their knees. A single look over their source
code would cause you deadly diarrhea. I know this because Tyler knows
this.

All we do now is blogging, "podcasting" and utterly gay crap. We would
rather shut the fuck up but we feel like telling the world how bad
h4x0rs are and how they can snap off your cybercock.

We invented beautiful terms such as "responsible disclosure",
"vulnerability response time", "proof of concept", "penetration
testing", "ethical hacking", etc. We also invented rubber fists, but
that's another story.

I'm a whitehat and this is my manifesto. You may snap off my cock, but
you may not stretch my anus with a rubber fist. You may release your
evil 0days or own me with them. I'll stand anyway. Because I have no
other intention than buying CANVAS licenses and IDA Pro (ah, we employ
Andre Protas too, don't tell Ilfak about his leak of IDA Pro 5.0
Advanced to CRACKLab.ru). I have no other intention than fucking up
the real sense behind this. I have no other intention than building up
a industry based on fear and public relations. Space monkeys have been
sent on mission. Fuck yeah, I pen-test the world, ethically!

More information: http://technobabylon.typepad.com

In the meanwhile, please contribute to eEye's "Save a Whitehat"
campaign and share your credit card details with us:

Ross Brown
American Express
***********1018 (11/07)

90 Endless Visa
92656, Aliso Viejo, CA
USA

Call me ASAP at my personal phone: +1.9493052343
Erotic line, 10 cents/min. Travesties and goats welcome.

rbrown@...e.com - 60fdabb8659569b94166592e53876404 (I don't like threesomes)

Regards.