Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:42:18 -0400
From: bills <bills@...ineen.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: after hrs patch/malware scanning

I work for a school division and we want to keep windows workstations on
at night to do after hours patch management and anti-virus scanning.
We run Novell e-directory and have been using group policies through
ZenWorks to push down other polices but we cannot find any settings in
the group policy or anywhere else to change the power management
settings and push them down. Im trying to change all of our windows
systems power settings so that they are always on.  We have taken the
ability for users to shut down the systems but the systems will
automatically turn off the hard disks or go into standby after several
hours.  Wake on lan is not consistant so does not appear to be a viable
option.

Thank you for any assistance.
Jason