Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 18:15:14 +0200
From: Ulrich Keil <full-disclosure@...-keiler.de>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: XSS vulnerability on various german online
 banking sites (sparkasse) - CORRECTION

Ulrich Keil wrote:
 > The "Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe" with a transaction volume of over 3.300
 > billion euro is one of the largest banks for private customers in
 > germany. Many local member-banks of the group use the online banking
 > portal provided by sfze (http://www.sfze.de/), a subsidiary company of
 > Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe.

After having published the XSS vulnerability on various sparkassen
online banking sites 24 hours ago, I received feedback from the company
sfze.

They informed me that the DO NOT operate the online banking portal which
is affected by the vulnerability.

I therefore have to apologize: It was not my intention to blame the
wrong company. sfze has nothing to do with the XSS vulnerability on
german online-banking sites.

To say this clear: I do not know definitely which subsidiary company of
Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe is responsible for the online banking portal,
and is able to fix this problem.

Ulrich Keil
--
http://www.derkeiler.com
PGP Fingerprint: 5FA4 4C01 8D92 A906 E831  CAF1 3F51 8F47 1233 9AAD