Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:34:17 -0400
From: scott <redhowlingwolves@...lsouth.net>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Microsoft claiming Linux infringing on 235 patents

    Imagine MS claiming patents on Linux(Unix redone)!

If MS can claim patents on an operating system that existed before they
did,IBM better watch out!MS may claim patent infringements by the
company that brought Bill Gates and Co. all their fame and fortune!

Wouldn't that be something?I can read the headlines now,"Big Blue being
sued for infringing on offsprings patents"!LOL!!!

What else are they going to claim?...."We claim patent rights to all
internet sites,because without MS,there would be no internet for the
public to peruse".

Would not surprise me.

Regards(and watch your intellectual property closely)

Content of type "text/html" skipped