Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:00:56 +0200
From: "Łukasz Pilorz" <lukasz@...orz.net>
To: eaton.lists@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: noise about full-width encoding bypass?

Hi,
I think this encoding bypass may have some impact on applications
which convert data from Unicode/UTF to other encodings. A naive
example:
http://lukasz.pilorz.net/testy/full_width_utf/index.phps

But I don't suggest this was the main problem, I have probably missed
something too.
Best regards,
Łukasz Pilorz