Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:38:15 +1000
From: "gary sweet" <gary.sweet.11@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: iDEFENSE VCP Challenge and botnet technologies

Hi Johnny McDanger,

Could you take a piece of hose, fairly thick and hollow right, wipe it
over with a bit of lube and put it pretty deep up your ass. Now get
one or ur or ur neighbors kids to grab some barbed wire, feed it up
the hose ok and then when ur right up the end of ur bowels can u
slowly pull the hose back out over the barbed wire. You can discard
this hose now u dont need it anymore.

Then maybe just tie off the other end of the barbed wire to a segway
and get one or ur fagot mates to go for a ride.

Thanks,
gaz