Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:42:46 -0400
From: "J. Oquendo" <sil@...iltrated.net>
To: dcdave@....net
Cc: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	Larry Seltzer <Larry@...ryseltzer.com>
Subject: Re: Shady bastards - CONFIDENTIAL (Terms of
	Services)

For those who didn't bother reading, technically, I can find a legal
loophole with the TOS I wrote. Some of you who visited the TOS page,
ended up (based on the timing factors I see in access_log) ended up
right on my front door. Technically, you are now bound to pay. This to
me is a case for arguing over the validity and use of broad terms and
semi-uselessness of so called "e-contracts/e-agreements/e-signatures"
and the likes. I think companies love the ability to state "this mail is
confidential" knowing damn well someone will likely not think about the
extent of that statement, then turn around and twisting terms for the
sake of saving face. Its a dual edged sword, love it or hate it. As for
the previous thread and original comments regarding email... Personal
work should be left off of any network not OWNED, OPERATED by YOU the
individual. It's already established that corporate property whether a
paper clip or email is property of the company there are no if ands or
butts about it at present time.

In funnier matters... "That's so broad it can't be considered legal...
but usually will be" (From the TOS page)

*13. LINKS*

The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other
World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Infiltrated has no control
over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that
Infiltrated is not responsible for the availability of such external
sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or
liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or
available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and
agree that Infiltrated shall not be responsible or liable, directly or
indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or
in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or
services available on or through any such site or resource. You also
agree that upon visiting the Service, you will pay the Service the sum
of $100.00 per visit regardless if you visited the Service willingly or
unwillingly. This can, may or may not include indecent redirection to
the Service.

How's that for obsoleting a law in one swoop. I wonder if I should call
a lawyer and sue all the corporations who visited me this morning... I
could use some "Krispy Kremes", "Starbucks", tuition at UConn, Satellite
systems, etc.  ;)

J. Oquendo
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1383A743
echo infiltrated.net|sed 's/^/sil@/g'

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." -- Plato

Download attachment "smime.p7s" of type "application/x-pkcs7-signature" (5157 bytes)