Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:17:55 -0400
From: "Month of Random Hashes" <morh@...h.ai>
To: <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,<jammer128@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Month of Random Hashes: DAY THREE

Mayhem,

Your loss to Frank Trigg was a horrible embarrassment.  You are
further embarrassing yourself by offering criticism on something
you clearly do not understand.  Please be patient, full-disclosure
is not a place for flames.  If you are confused as to what the
purpose of this list is, the community urges you to read the list
charter, which is available at:

http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html

If you have further questions to the purpose of the list, then
please ask and many of us from the community will be glad to help
you.

We are still working on the FAQ for the Month of Random Hashes
Project.  Please bear with us until we have had time to complete it.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

--
Click here for free information on nursing jobs, up to $150/hour
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1Rz1p1cxPJbMS6W9Po8lqIfuyG/