Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 04:58:28 -0400
From: "PSYOP HARRY POTTER" <psyop.harry.potter@...e-mail.net>
To: bugtraq-owner@...urityfocus.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Returned post for bugtraq@...urityfocus.com

Dear Moderator of bugtraq,

please understand that information security it's getting more closer to information warfare issue.

Information warfare it's more challenging use of information for visible and insivisble battlefield (such as mass media opinion modification).

I want to point out that many hackers are now working for intelligence and counter intelligence hackers and that all the 0day market it's strongly related with the most competitive environments that's not related with firewalls and antivirus technologies but with information mangling, information theft, information coverage.

So, please doesn't consider this email post as a joke but as a serious proof of concept of psycological operations related to informations warfare activity. (You can simply call it social engineering, even if it's reductive)

I really ask you to publish this message to bugtraq in order to let people know about the risks information pollution and the vulnerabilities of today information system.

It's not a technological vulnerability but a vulnerability of the information society and the economy of the information society.

Please think about it seriously and you will understand the real meaning and discovery of such research in PSYOP fields.

p.s. unfortunatelly i understand that technician working in computer security doesn't have the feel and experience to understand information warfare related issue. Consider that things are changing and we are moving away from the simple use of technology to a wider use of social and economic tools to reach our goals.

Luther Blisset