Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:40:15 +0200
From: "KJK::Hyperion" <hackbunny@...tpj.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Returned post for bugtraq@...urityfocus.com

PSYOP HARRY POTTER wrote:
> Hehe, you don't even know what can be done with PSYOP.

Hey, knock it off, you are overdoing it. My recent post? the one about
dismal social skills and crippling lack of subtlety among IT security
people? yeah.

Come on, admit it: the Harry Potter thing was a drunken one-night-stand
prank. Then you shit a brick and enlist the help of your fellow stoner
bachelor/associate professor/assistant for the tl;dr writeup with
POWERWORRRDZ (and I wonder: term paper? school newspaper column?
undergrad thesis snippet? It must be fun wherever you are from). Then
here we are back to the sycophantic freshmen with 'tude [1]. What next,
asymmetric conflict and cyber warfare? oh yes, please retell me the
revisionist history of the victories of the Mongolian army, I beg you.
That is sooo relevant to our time and age because we get to invent new
words to describe timeless concepts, and that's almost the same thing as
envisioning new ideas, right...?

You are obvious non-US citizens, and I hazard you to come nowhere from
the Commonwealth either, - I know, hard to tell from your firm command
of the English language [2] - so how can you find such comfort in
protestant work ethics, and in the idea of a world culturally dominated
by them? It's beyond me (or maybe, just below my empathy threshold - I
draw the line at having words for "bad hair days", or "lifestyle drugs";
at some point, I believe, words start playing with _you_ [3]).

[1] I thank god that you at least are not majoring in psychology and
ranting on Kino -or- Bedding HOT CHIX with uncanny hair-stroking and
superhuman elbow-touching. Being a proud manipulative jerk in
geopolitics isn't near as creepy as the depths some borderline
sociopaths with disposable income/dignity/soul will go to put some tab A
in slot B.
[2] ... do I detect hispanic nuances in sentence structure, or do I fool
myself?
[3] Never mind the involvment of Soviet Russia.